Father's Day Car

Today's Cricut Cardz Challenge was to create a card using the color red as the primary focus in conjunction with any cartridge/s we choose. 

I saw this as a perfect opportunity to also incorporate one of the assignments given to me during my last blog candy challenge as well.  The assignment in question was to create a masculine card using Graphically Speaking.

So merging both "challenges" into one card yielded this creation for Father's Day. 

For this card I cut the car at 3 1/2" and the trophy, from Graphically Speaking, was cut at 2" and designed as a pop-up on the inside of the card.

3 comments:

Jeri said...

This is so darn cute, Barbara. I don't have this cartridge so it's nice to see what it makes. Wonderful creation.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a cute card Barbara!! TFS

Hugs,
Terry

Nancy Sanders said...

What a cute and clever card and lovely sentiment.