Cancer Stinks

Happy Wednesday everyone.  Today I have a special card to share with you.  This was made for this week's “Let's Hear it for the Girls!” Cricut Cardz Challenge where our directive was  to make a card for Breast Cancer Awareness using any cartridge(s) and colors you’d like.

Now I admit I have not lost any friends/relatives to breast cancer but I have lost loved ones to other types and still have others who are currently battling this ugly disease, including my own father who is battling three different types of cancer.  All I can say is that he is one heck of a fighter and with the loving support of my mom he's kicking tail. 

So back to my card - for this one I used:

Create a Critter for the skunk
Graphically Speaking for the comic "callout"
Stand and Salute for the ribbon in the skunk's hand

And now that you've seen my card be sure to hop on over to Cardz TV and check out all of the other great cards our DT has created for this week's challenge.  This was a tough one but every one of the ladies did an awesome job. 

When you're doing being inspired be sure to create your own, link up and play along with us.  And speaking of playing along I'm also including this card in the die cuts challenge going on over at Hiding in My Craft Room.

0 comments: