Send in the Clown Birthday Card



Since Saturday was World Cardmaking Day I spent my morning cutting various goodies while all the men in the house were still snug in their beds.  I started at 6am and a couple hours later had to break to begin cooking breakfast and doing my normal Saturday routine.  But throughout the day I was crafting away - like when everyone was watching football or playing video games.

Saturday was also my youngest daughter's birthday, and that means I have have three twenty somethings running amuck in the world.  Needless to say I'm longing for the days when they were all younger and I didn't feel quite so old.  LOL

But I digress and what would a birthday celebration be without a bright, cheerful, clown to make everyone smile?  This one is from the recently released Teddy Bear Parade and given that it is the only cut for this card it made for a nice, quick and easy one to put together.

1 comments:

Craftin Desert Divas said...

That's adorable! I just love that cartridge.


Tara