I Love You

We are now in the home stretch.  Two more days and the weekend will be here and if you're like me that means I can get some crafting done......especially since the guys will be wrapped up in their computer games.  Works for me since it gives me time to catch up and play with some challenges that start mid-week.
 
Today though I have a card to share with you.  This one was created using the adorable Air Force Penguin file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.  I cut the penguin out at 6.64 inches tall and that made my penguin about 3 3/4 inches tall.  The badge mat is also from the same cut file.
 
And that too cute stamp?  Well that's from the Say it Big stamp set over at Craftin Desert Divas.
 
I made this card following this week's sketch challenge at Die Cutting Divas.  

 
I'm glad that they chose this sketch because I never would have created this style card before had it not been for this challenge.  Needless to say I love the way it turned out and I'll be trying this again.
 
Heck, you should give it a try too.  There's so many great challenges out there this week that you should do like I am and find several that get your creative juices flowing, create, link up and play along.......
 
Die Cuttin Diva's - Sketch Challenge - Ends August 11th

UPDATE:  My card was chosen as a showcase winner for this challenge at Die Cuttin Divas.

5 comments:

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!!! I love the adorable penquin and the pretty papers you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is so SUPER cute and perfect for the sketch. Your card is featured today on our Facebook site! it can be found here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/103576766430931/

Anita
DCD Host & Sponsor Coordinator

Anonymous said...

Really adorable! I hope it's a sketch you keep and use again and again!

Evelyn

Shelly said...

Oh good gracious this is so cute, I love all the papers and of course that penguin!
Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin Divas!
Shelly

Georgiana said...

I have this penguin ready to cut too...he is super cute! Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Diva Sketch challenge.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin' Diva Co-Host