Repurposed Necktie Scarf

I thought I'd take a quick break today and share a different kind of project.  Lately I've been addicted to vinyl and have created and shared so many projects.  In the process I've neglected my poor sewing machines and so today I thought I'd pull out a tie from my stash and create another repurposed necktie scarf.
 
A while back I found the idea for these neck tie scarves on Pintrest and while I've pinned several styles I've yet to find a "pattern" for any of the styles other than this basic one.  I think these are pretty cool and I wish that I could pull off any kind of a scarf when it comes to being fashionable, but I can't.  So I just create for those who can.
 
I've made several of these and I still have more ties to go.  At first I was purchasing them from the thrift store, but then my brother-in-law decided to clear his stash of ties and donated many great ones like this to me.

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I see someone can sew way better than me! LOL LOVE the Scarf, really pretty!

Theresa